From the sights of Chowringhee to the Victoria Mansion to the eateries at Park Street, Kolkata never ceases to amaze. Popularly known as the city of joy, Kolkata has something to offer to all its residents, old and new. This is why so many people call it home. That said, buying a home in Kolkata is not such an easy task. There are many considerations to factor in and options to weigh. To make matters simpler, this blog will enumerate a list of the best 3 bhk flat Kolkata has to offer and how you can evaluate individual properties in Kolkata before you make a buying decision.
Why should you invest in a 3 BHK flat Kolkata?
When it comes to buying a 3 bhk flat, Kolkata has a plethora of options in all shapes and sizes. But we need to evaluate a few strategic pointers before making a purchase decision. Once you’ve established the buying motive and means of proceeding further with your home-buying endeavour, you must shortlist a 3 bhk flat in Kolkata that suits your unique needs. Let’s take you through some sought-after housing options:
- Aurus: 3 bhk flats in em bypass, Kolkata
- Panache: 3 bhk flat in Salt Lake, Kolkata
- Vyom: 3 bhk flats in New Alipore
- The 102: 3 bhk flats in Joka
- Amistad: 3 bhk flats in New Town Kolkata
- Jiva: 3 bhk flats near Phoolbagan
Aurus: 3 bhk flats off EM Bypass, Kolkata
Aurus features 3 BHK flats in EM Bypass that offer between 1473 – 1475 sq.ft of space. This complex offers a centred layout that features the living room in the centre with the bedrooms on all four sides.
- Two high-rise towers in a luxury project.
- Situated between ITC Sonar, Mirania Lake, JW Marriott, and Science City.
- Awarded the ‘Luxury Project of the Year in 2020’ by Realty+.
- 22 ft. tall homes with 22 ft. wide balconies.
- Sky lounge at 374 ft. high
Price: A 3 BHK flat in Aurus can cost you upwards of 3.07Cr.
Aurus features an exclusive clubhouse named ‘Club Aura’ with state-of-the-art facilities. ‘Club Aura’ is spread over 50,000 sq.ft. of space that offers the following notable amenities:
- 40mt. swimming pools
- Exclusive health club
- Squash, tennis & badminton courts
- Sustainable infrastructure
- Energy Conservation initiatives
Vyom: 3 BHK flats in New Alipore
Located in South Kolkata at the New Alipore crossing, Vyom offers 3BHK apartments in the complex in the size range of 1,200 -1,400 sq.ft. It is an Epitome of affordable luxury residential destinations.
- Spread across 7 acres that provide a rich hub for biodiversity featuring a thick green cover and natural ponds.
- Houses over 1 Lac plants a
- Is the largest landscaped township offering 3 BHK flats for sale in New Alipore, Kolkata.
- 31,500 sq.ft. clubhouse
- It has 17 exclusive garden home
Price: A 3 Bhk flat Kolkata in this development costs upwards of 1.7 Cr.
At Vyom, the complex includes the following amenities:
- Well-staffed clubhouse
- International concierge
- Three swimming pools
- Exclusive kids learning center
- State-of-the-art home theater
- Wellness center
- Squash court
Jiva: 3 bhk flats near Phoolbagan
Flats at Jiva fall in the range of 850sq.ft. to 1150 sq.ft. in size. Jiva features Vastu-compliant homes that open into the living area before transitioning into bedrooms and bathrooms. This residential housing property has dedicated 43% of its space to natural water bodies, 20% greens, 12% walkways, and 25% to homes and amenities.
- Located about 700m from the Phoolbagan-Beliaghata crossing.
- Jiva is 43% water. It contains floating gardens, jogging tracks, ghats, outdoor yoga zones, and jogging tracks.
- 6 natural ponds conserved within the housing compound
- Over 1 lac trees
Price: A 3 Bhk flat Kolkata at Jiva will cost you upwards of 1 Cr.
- Sauna room
- Banquet hall
- Games room,
- Massage center
- Recreation center to host your guests.
Panache: 3 BHK flat in Salt Lake, Kolkata
The property features plush 900-1000sq.ft apartments with spacious and airy balconies in high-rise towers.
- Located in the heart of Salt Lake.
- Tallest residential towers in the neighborhood
- A Gold rated IGBC Certified Green Building
- Spread over 7.5 lakh sq. ft.
- Funnel-shaped architecture for ample wind circulation
Price: The price of a 3 Bhk flat Kolkata at Panache can cost you upwards of 97L.
- Landscaped gardens
- Outdoor gymnasiums
- Montessori and preschool for young kids
- Dedicated kids’ pools and play areas
- 28000 sq.ft. clubhouse with a swimming pool and steam rooms
- Fully equipped mechanical car parking.
Amistad: 3 bhk flats in New Town Kolkata
Amistad features plush 900-1000sq.ft apartments in high-rise towers.
- Located in heart of New Town
- Awarded ‘Best upcoming mid-segment residential project of the Year at the CREDAI Bengal Realty Awards’2018.
Price: A 3 BHK apartment in this development is priced at 67L.
- Mini Theatre
- Yoga and Meditation Room
- Games Room
- Coworking space
The 102: 3 BHK flats in Joka
The layout of this property accommodates 3BHK flats that average over 650 sq.ft space.
- Located in South Kolkata near the upcoming Joka Metro Station
- The residential complex is spread over 6 towers
- Excellent suburb for end use as well as investment.
- The only residential property in Joka to offer 102 amenities to its residents
- Construction technology is from South Korea
- Landscaping has been done by Tectonix Thailand
Price: The price of a 3 BHK flat Kolkata at The 102 starts at 31lakhs.
- 30-meter long swimming pool
- Skating Track
- Karaoke room
- Yoga lawn
- Golf-putting area
Should I buy a 2 bhk or a 3 bhk flat?
If you are a novice buyer and asking yourself this question, here is something to help you come to a decision. You should consider a 3BHK flat in Kolkata if:
- You need the extra space: A third room can double down as a guest bedroom, a study or a music room depending on your tastes and preferences.
- You’re planning a larger family: If you’re looking for homes that can accommodate the needs of a growing family, a 3 BHK flat in Kolkata can prove to be the ideal sized home. The third bedroom can be furnished to suit the needs of older parents as well.
- You have the budget: If you’ve planned your home-purchase well and can invest in larger flats in Kolkata, you should. A larger home can provide for a more comfortable stay for all family members.
When it comes to properties in Kolkata, the city offers a wide range of options. This is why cherry-picking the ideal 3BHK flat in Kolkata can confuse even the more level-headed homebuyer. If you’re looking for a 3BHK flat in Kolkata, look no further than our signature properties in Kolkata that range from lake-facing flats in EM Bypass to exquisitely luxurious flats in New Alipore. Reach out to our sales team at [email protected] or call us at +91 33 6767 6767 to get a quote today.
FAQ’s – People also ask
Preferred localities for 3 BHK flat Kolkata include Joka, New Alipore, New Town, EM Bypass among others.
Among the top 5 complexes to provide 3 bhk flat Kolkata are –
1. Jiva by PS Group, 3 bhk flat Kolkata, near Phoolbagan
2. Vyom by PS Group, 3 bhk flat Kolkata, in New Alipore
3. Aurus by PS Group, 3 bhk flat Kolkata, off EM Bypass
4. Larica Township by Larica Estates Ltd. 3 bhk flat Kolkata, in Barasat, North Kolkata
5. Flora Fountain, 3 bhk flat Kolkata, in Tangra by ASPS Developers LLP