When given a choice between modern apartments at Kolkata and traditional houses, many people have shifted their preference from the latter to the former. While the appeal for traditional houses lies in its simplicity, romanticism, and the nostalgia that comes attached with it, modern apartments at Kolkata check all the boxes on the practical and efficient frontier. It is not only the amenities that come attached with these apartments or the lower costs associated with its maintenance that attracts potential homeowners, but also the increased security facilities that is inherent when one owns an apartment in a well-known complex.
With the ever-dynamic preferences of the consumers in mind, we, at PS Group, are coming up with the dream of thousands and making it an attainable reality for them, where each project suits the needs of the classes of people and apartments are built to adhere to the different families. Although these apartments at Kolkata can be termed as ‘luxurious’, let it not defer you from considering them as a potential future home for you and your family. Our aim at PS Group is to make everyone taste a slice of heaven through their living spaces, and these projects are definitely a step in that direction. With these up-and-coming apartments at Kolkata, we have made sure there is something available for anyone interested. Here we list out the luxurious apartments at Kolkata which will soon be available for inhabitation in 2021:
- Anassa, flats in EM Bypass Kolkata: Anassa is Plutus personified, with its opulent but tasteful design and living spaces that will make you feel at peace immediately. Just off the EM Bypass and beside JW Marriott, this apartment in Kolkata offers a picturesque view of the entire city skyline, all within the comfort of your personal space. The apartments have high ceilings, a rarity these days, and vast carpet area which ranges from 2084 sq. ft. to 2566 sq. ft. for 4 bhk flats in Kolkata, while the 5 bhk luxurious flats in Kolkata units boast a carpet area of 3659 sq. ft., along with a balcony area of 400 sq. ft. As promised earlier, there is something available for every type of family. At 35 storey height, Anassa also offers an exclusive Sky Lounge at 418 ft, giving you that much needed slice of heaven. Other amenities include an almost limitless pool, a dedicated games room and private gym to keep yourself hale and hearty, and a grand spa to release all the accumulated tension. Club Pegassi on the 35th floor is the perfect place for the families of Anassa to interact and form a strong social support system. Landscaped gardens, tranquil sit out areas, and terrace-like balconies will add to your delight.
- Navyom, coveted flats in New Alipore: Integrating environment seamlessly with architecture, and a noteworthy example in the category of sustainable living, this apartment in Kolkata is the most prized possession PS Group. Winner of two Estate Awards in 2020 in the categories of ‘Luxury Project of the Year’, and ‘Environment-Friendly Project of the Year (East)’, and proudly claiming to be Kolkata’s ‘first expandable living’, Navyom is the result of perfect amalgamation of man and nature in these modern times, when such outcomes are much sought after but harder to attain. With unit plans ranging from a 4 BHK simplex to 5 and 6 BHK luxurious duplex houses in Kolkata, Navyom is a perfect place to settle down and call it a ‘home’. In New Alipore, the nearest metro station and hospitals are no more than 3.5 km away, and renowned schools such as Sri Sri Academy is merely 2 km away.
Expansive green areas proving to be perfect for channelling children’s energy and a calming abode for the adults, Olympic length pool, guest rooms, learnings centres for children, with pavilions and various fitness facilities such as an Aqua Gym and a sports arena with a separate sky turf, you will never run out of things to do with your family in Navyom.
- Vyom, Nature-kissed flats in New Alipore: Located just a two-minute walk away from Navyom, Vyom is the only worthy apartment in Kolkata that can give Navyom a run for its money with greenery. With 5 esteemed Estate Awards and based on the same principles as Navyom, Vyom is a sanctuary spread across 7 acres of land, housing over 1 lac plants and a natural pond which only improves its biodiversity further. While Navyom integrates man and nature seamlessly, Vyom gives a greater weightage to nature. The homes at Vyom are air-conditioned and aim to bring man closer to his origins with exclusive garden homes and duplexes. Every unit has electronic locks and video door phones, with round-the-clock security checks and CCTV surveillance being carried out. Energy and water are actively conserved, along with efficient management of solid wastes. Indoor amenities range from a games room to family jacuzzi facilities to business centres, while outdoor amenities include an amphitheatre, a meditation deck, a dedicated walkway for senior citizens at the bamboo garden, amongst many others. Vyom is 900m away from the New Alipore Petrol Pump and boasts a quiet and peaceful environment as it is away from the busy streets of Kolkata, while still being well connected to the city, a juxtaposition not easily achievable. Available ready to move in flats in Kolkata, and with over 230 families having booked their dream homes, Vyom might just prove to be your dream home.
- Panache, Aspirational flats in Salt Lake: Panache, which literally means ‘flair’, is a name apt for this residential apartment in Kolkata. In Sector V of Salt Lake, a prime area of high demand, this residential opus leaves behind all the other living spaces, and literally so, with its 25-storey height, spread across 6 towers. At first, Panache may seem an anomaly in PS Group’s list of sustainable living projects, but that is just an apparition. Panache boasts not only in height, offering its residents a panoramic view of 1,000-acre wetlands, but also in environmental sustenance with lush greens spread wide across the complex, walkways landscaped and manicured specifically to amplify the rays of the sun and wind circulation, and naturally lit milieu. Indoor amenities at Panache range from a kids’ pool to a mini theatre to an indoor games room, while outdoor amenities include swimming pools, open terraces, yoga lawns, and other facilities. The provision for safety, and conservation of energy and water, and solid waste management, is the same as those provided at other PS Group homes, as described earlier. With 2 BHK, 3 BHK, and 4 BHK flats in Kolkata in its plan, this residential apartment has been so much in demand that only 3 BHK ready to move-in flats in Kolkata are available now after over 555 families have booked their apartments.
- Jiva, Community binding flats at Beliaghata: After Navyom and Vyom, Jiva takes sustainable living to another level. Adhering to its philosophy of maintaining the ‘jiva’ or the individual soul of every entity in the ecosystem, this set of apartments at Kolkata allows its residents to live in harmony with the undamaged natural water bodies surrounding it, with minimum modifications made to them. Jiva has 6 natural ponds, and the beauty of these homes are further amplified by water gardens and floating patios, with makeshift ghats and sun decks bringing you closer to Mother Earth. Winner of two awards in the ‘Environment Friendly Project of the Year’ for 2018 and 2019, Jiva is a relatively affordable option for consumers looking for luxurious living within a budget. Located just 700m from the Phoolbagan-Beliaghata crossing, Jiva’s farthest notable landmark is the Don Bosco Park Circus School at just 5 km away. The nearest metro station is only 2 km away, while AMRI Hospital is only 3.5 km. With such known landmarks near a natural abode, Jiva is an attractive luxurious apartment in Kolkata at a reasonable rate for its 3 BHK and 4 BHK flats in EM Bypass. If this still does not sway your opinion, then the availability of 59 amenities, ranging from an Internet Café to a Moon Garden, will.
- Aurus, Cosmopolitan flats for sale in EM Bypass: Indulge yourself in the ultimate luxury project under PS Group’s portfolio, Aurus is the most awarded luxury project in Kolkata with 6 awards like jewels in its crown. The stream of achievements started from 2017 and are continuing, with Aurus having recently won the Realty Plus Excellence Awards 2020 for ‘Luxury Project of the Year’. Aurus is located right between ITC Sonar Bangla and JW Marriott on EM Bypass, giving its residents a breath-taking view of the city. The 3 BHK, 4 BHK, and 5 BHK flats in EM Bypass come with 22 ft. high ceilings and 22 ft. balconies, spacious kitchens, and service yards. Even though the units are air-conditioned, the 3 sides open South-facing plan of these units will barely make you use it. A sky lounge at 374 ft also awaits you, with indoor amenities such as a banquet hall, jacuzzi and steam rooms, toddler’s playroom, and an indoor play area for children. Outdoor amenities include tennis and badminton courts, outdoor play areas, swimming pools for adults and kids, along with a sun deck, aqua gym, cabana, and outdoor jacuzzi. With round-the-clock security systems, dedicated seismic sensors, and fire detection systems, you can leave behind all your worries and focus on yourself and your family. The homes at Aurus are ready to be moved into immediately, and with over 100 families having booked their units, you will not find yourself alone.
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog and have acquired information that might be useful in the coming moment. The blog would be a worthy effort if you have started planning your future holiday home and are about to call and arrange a meeting with the PS Group to look at these extraordinary luxury apartments at Kolkata and eventually strike a deal. The beauty of these apartments at Kolkata is not to be missed and we are sure they will provide a peaceful and luxurious lifestyle, something that everybody yearns today after a hard day at work.
Oh wait, before we finish, we do have something that will inspire you.
“Still a dreamer, yet more of a realist than ever before, I knew this was my time to sail. On the horizon I saw the shining future, as before. The difference now was that I felt the wind at my back. I was ready.”
― Chris Gardner, The Pursuit of Happiness
Happy House Hunting!!