In recent years, the City of Joy has witnessed a prominent surge in the number of townships. If you are looking for ‘new housing projects near me’, you wouldn’t be surprised to see the number of listings in the Kolkata real estate market. Moreover, Kolkata defines the oldest and the richest traditions of India and these are reflected in the upcoming residential projects of the city. Studies have established that Kolkata has an emerging real estate trend where residential real estate is booming. Investments from renowned builders, increasing demands from the buyer and supporting infrastructural developments are bound to impact positively on the market.
New Housing Projects in Kolkata (2021)
If you are looking for ‘new housing projects near me’, we have made your job easy by putting together the best housing projects in Kolkata in 2021. Let’s take a look—
1. Aurus by PS Group, flats off EM Bypass
Aurus is a high-rise tower residential project by PS Group that offers the best 3 BHK, 4 BHK, and 5 BHK ready to move in flats in Kolkata starting from 3.07Cr and above. The flats are designed with a centred layout with the living room in the centre and bedrooms on all four sides. The residential complex has 22 ft. tall homes with 22 ft. wide balconies and a sky lounge at 374 ft. high.
Why Aurus is the best flat in EM Bypass
- Exclusive clubhouse sprawled in 50,000 sq.ft. open space.
- Luxury Project of the Year in 2020’ by Realty+.
- Well-maintained amenities such as Squash, tennis and badminton courts within the residential complex
- Schools, malls, science centre and airport in the vicinity.
Cost of Aurus
The 3 BHK apartments sized at 1475 square feet start at 3.3 crores while 4 BHK flats sized at 1778 square feet start at Rs 4.1 crore. 5 BHK duplex houses of 2554 square feet start at Rs 4.37 crores.
2. Vyom by PS Group, flats in New Alipore
If you are looking for ‘new housing projects near me’, this is the best choice. Located at the New Alipore crossing, Vyom offers 3 and 4BHK apartments. The plush residential complex is spread over 7 acres of lush greenery and natural ponds, making it one of the largest landscaped townships in New Alipore.
Why Vyom is the best flat in New Alipore
- GBC Compliant Green Building
- Well-connected to Diamond Harbour Road
- Clubhouse of 31,500 sq.ft.
- 17 exclusive garden homes
- An array of well-maintained amenities to choose from, like international concierge, three swimming pools, exclusive kids learning center, state-of-the-art home theater, wellness center, squash court, among others.
Cost of Vyom
3 BHK apartments at Vyom start at 1.43 crores with the carpet area ranging from 1283-1391 square feet. 4 BHK apartments with space between 1700-1854 square feet start at 1.9 crores.
3. Panache by PS Group, flats in Salt Lake
Why Panache is the best flat in Salt Lake
- Landscaped gardens, outdoor gymnasiums, montessori and preschool for young kids, dedicated kids’ pools and play areas
- 28000 sq.ft. clubhouse with a swimming pool and steam rooms.
- Fully equipped mechanical car parking
- Infinite view of 1,000-acre wetlands
- Gold-rated IGBC certified Green Building.
Cost of Panache
A 3 bhk flat in Kolkata is priced at 95 lakh and covers 921-1023 sq.ft.
4. Amistad by PS Group, flats in New Town
Located in heart of New Town, Amistad offers exclusive 900-1000sq.ft 3 bhk apartments in high-rise towers. Homebuyers can enjoy several well-maintained amenities—Mini Theatre, gymnasium, yoga and meditation room, games room, and co-working space.
Why Amistad is the best flat in New Town
- Best upcoming mid-segment project award 2018 at the CREDAI Bengal Realty Awards’ 2018.
- Close to Biswa Bangla Sarani Road
- Surrounded by a clean and green environment
- Located a stone’s throw away from the renowned IT hubs of Kolkata.
Cost of Amistad
3 BHK flats at Amistad start at 68 lakhs and offer carpet area of up to 929 square feet.
5. The 102 by PS Group, flats in Joka
Why the 102 is the best flat in Joka
- Realty Plus Excellence Awards 2020 Affordable Housing Project of the Year
- PMAY Awards 2019 Certificate of Merit
- Credai Bengal Realty Awards 2018 Best Upcoming Budget Residential Project
- Construction technology from South Korea and landscaping by Tectonix Thailand.
- Amenities like a 30-meter long swimming pool, skating track, karaoke room, library, yoga lawn, and golf-putting area.
Cost of the 102
The 2 BHK apartments begin at Rs 31 lakhs while offering a carpet area of 637 square feet. The 3 BHK apartments on the other hand begin at Rs 38 lakhs with a carpet area of 793 square feet.
6. Navyom by PS Group in New Alipore
Spread across 5 towers, Navyom offers luxurious amenities like a jacuzzi, flower garden, butterfly garden, tennis court, and much more.
Why Navyom is the best Luxury flat in New Alipore
- Winner of two Estate Awards in 2020 in the categories of ‘Luxury Project of the Year’, and ‘Environment-Friendly Project of the Year (East), contributing for the first time to Kolkata’s ‘expandable living.’
- First-ever sports arena with a separate sky turf in a residential project in Kolkata
- Exclusive garden homes
- Olympic length swimming pool
Cost of Navyom
Flats in Navyom range from 1512 sq. ft. to 1806 sq. ft. with a balcony area of 101 sq. ft. will cost you between Rs. 1.84 Cr.—4.06 Cr.
7. One10 by PS Group, flats in New Town
One of the largest residential developments in ACTION area I, One 10 offers premium 2 bhk flats for sale. It is Kolkata’s first project designed exclusively with your kids in mind.
Why One10 is the best flat in New Town
- Boasts proximity to malls, schools, hospitals, etc.
- 37,000 Sqft of landscaped gardens and within 1 Acre of active outdoor sports zone.
- An additional study room for WFH needs
- Best Upcoming Mid-Segment Residential Project (Above 4 lakh sqft) at Credai Bengal Realty Awards.
Cost of One10
A 2 BHK flat at One10 could cost you upwards of 66 lakhs while a 3 BHK starts at 73 lakhs.
New Housing Projects Near you in 2021 – Kolkata
The real estate sector in India is the second-largest employment generator after agriculture. However, the Indian real estate industry still grapples with several challenges such as lack of access to property registration data, insufficient transparency in the buying and selling of property, low levels of professionalism, among others. In spite of the adversities, things have improved with the government trying to regularize the industry by introducing measures like RERA licensing for developers and agents, etc. Furthermore, despite the challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic, real estate developers tried to stay on track to complete projects to meet the rising demand for ready homes in 2020, among which Kolkata accounted for a minuscule 2% overall share of delayed projects during the pandemic. Kolkata has the most optimistic market in East India and we are expecting things to pick up pace in the next five years. With the current positive status of the market in Kolkata, you’ll have no dearth of Google searches for ‘new housing projects near me.’
Real estate investment is the safest and most reliable investment in India. It has high returns, compared to any other investment options and is more profitable than bank investments or buying gold, as real estate value increases exponentially compared to bank interest or gold appreciation.
The four types of real estate are—
1. Residential real estate
2. Commercial real estate
3. Industrial real estate
4. Vacant land
Whether it is commercial or hospitality-based, the real estate industry is full of endless possibilities. It is perhaps one of the fastest growing markets in the world owing to constant demand for better residential, commercial, as well as hospitality spaces.