For many of us, buying a home is a lifelong dream. At one point in time or another, we envision having a space to call our own, to create long-lasting memories with our loved ones. However, buying a house is an expensive affair and requires considerable financial planning and risk; hence, looking for properties that minimize this risk can prove to be a rewarding decision in the long-term. Now, you can easily afford 2 bhk or 3 bhk flats in Joka with a very special ‘PRE EMI’ scheme offered by PS Group.
And keeping your needs in mind, we have launched a special home loan scheme for our residential property in Joka ‘The 102’.
Pre-EMI scheme for 2 BHK and 3 BHK flats in Joka: Pay 5% now and the rest 95% on possession
Introducing a home-buying scheme to ease your buying decision and reduce the financial burden associated with this mammoth real estate investment. If you’re looking to buy 3 bhk or 3 bhk flats in Joka at our upcoming project- The 102– you’re in luck; we have tied up with reputed financial institutions like HDFC Ltd and ICICI to make you a proposition previously unheard of in Kolkata! Here’s how it goes:
- Let’s suppose you intend to purchase a flat amounting to 50 lakh INR. Then 5% will be only 2.5 lacs payment.
- Of this amount, the bank disburses – 80%, and you commit to a down-payment of 20%.
- A token amount of 21,000 INR is retained for holding your flat and completing your booking formalities.
- Our partner bank checks your documentation and credit score to ascertain the 80% eligibility criteria loan.
- If eligible, you pay the remaining 5% i.e. deducting Rs.21000 from the entire sum which is already paid to hold the apartment.
- As soon as the agreement is executed, the bank disburses the amount to us and your Pre-EMI cycle starts.
- Typically an EMI is made up of two components, namely, the interest and principal. If the customer pays only the interest, it is called Pre EMI.
- As per our scheme, you have to pay nothing until possession literally after clearing 5%! You need to pay the pre-EMI, that is, the interest component until you receive possession, to the bank, and the same amount will be reimbursed by the developer in the same month itself. This process happens until you take possession of your flat.
- During Possession, you have to pay the remaining 15% upfront at the time of possession.
- And now your regular EMI cycle will begin
Benefits of the Pre-EMI scheme
- You pay only 5% upfront to book the house
- You can avail of tax benefits to a certain limit on paying Pre EMI on the home loan.
- You don’t have to pay any EMI (money) for 2 years until possession. This means there is no extra financial burden on you apart from 5% money. You can just pay your rent until possession or invest the money somewhere else.
- Only After possession, you start paying your EMI
As far as risk-free avenues to make investments go, this real estate scheme not only helps you build a real estate asset comfortably, it also gives you breathing space to plan for upcoming EMIs while the project remains in the under-construction stage. Once you’re comfortable with the monthly outflow, you can switch to the normal EMI mode with the bank and partake in the value creation.
Why must you invest in 2 bhk and 3 bhk flats in Joka at PS The102?
As far as prime properties in Kolkata are concerned, Joka is well connected to all key locations such as Howrah or Salt lake city, the latter being an hour’s drive away. Several infrastructural projects have been assigned by the government which has steadily improved the connectivity in and around Joka. These 2 bhk and 3 bhk flats in Joka at PS 102, offer an unparallel advantage to its buyers. Let us take you through some reasons why you must invest in flats in Joka for sale in 2021.
- Metro Connectivity
Many residential projects offering ready to move flats in Joka have experienced an uptick in demand because of the upcoming metro line which is soon to be completed. The Joka BBD Bagh is positioned to connect the district with between Joka and Taratala including up to 6 stations (Thakurpukur,Behala Chowrasta, Behala Bazar etc). A new sanction includes an extended line that stretches up to IIM and Diamond park.
- General connectivity
Flats in Joka are well connected via foru-way highways and roadways. The airport is located at a distance of about while the New Alipore railway station is at a mere 7 km distance. Joka has well developed bus routes and tram services for easy access to the neighbouring areas for all residents of Joka.
- Social infrastructure
The social infrastructure made available to residents of flats in Joka is second to none. Whether you stay alone or with an extended family, you will find close knit communities that you will grow to love. From an education standpoint, Joka has several schools such as The Delhi Public school, Mount Litera Zee school and Vivekananda Mission school. Several nursery options are also available for the little ones. As far as health and medical facilities are concerned, Joka is well-equipped with services of the ESIC along with Thakurpukur Cancer Research Hospital and The Kasturi Medical Center that offer technologically advanced health care services to its residents are at a stone’s throw distance from our project.
- Leisure and Recreation
The diverse facilities on display at PS 102 include well-fitted pools, gymnasium facilities, and clubs, state of the art sports centers for recreation that will leave you mesmerized. Apart from these, the neighborhood is flanked by various parks and civic amenities that you can enjoy with your family and friends.
Apart from the hard-to-believe Pre-EMI scheme on offer for flats at PS 102, flats for sale in Joka are priced at a affordable price point to neighbouring properties in Kolkata. Since this locality is still upcoming in comparison to settled neighbourhoods like Ballygunge, Alipore or Sarat Bose Road. This factor leaves room for significant capital appreciation in the future which makes Joka a viable investing option as far as real estate investments go.
The year 2020 was one of significant turmoil not just in India but around the world. The real estate sector of India came to a standstill and the price of properties in Kolkata. As we recover in 2021, there are tremendous opportunities for value creation that can be availed if one invests at the right time. PS Group’s Pre-EMI scheme is a shining example of one such opportunity that not only reduces the financial burden on individual property investors, but also gives families the opportunities to craft a wonderful future in one of the most promising neighbourhoods in the city of Kolkata. Reach out to the sales team to know more.