Derive consumer insights through dip-sticks, FGD and in-depth interviews.
Data mining of current users to elucidate and quantify the insights.
Conduct competitive analysis, product category research, and campaign evaluation across traditional media (ATL/ BTL, on-ground activation, sales channel) as well as online platforms and social media to achieve business objectives.
Use analytics tools to gather and analyze key marketing information such as research, product usage data, consumer trends, industry trends, for development of segmentation analysis, marketing strategy, business case formulation & marketing planning.
Forecast trends & develop analytics-based trade & shopper-insights to feed into regional initiatives and activations & thus providing valuable inputs to different channel loyalty programs
Understand selling patterns to gain maximum sell in key customers
Derive insights based on market research data to understand brand health, communication effectiveness, impact of ATL/BTL activities, competitor performance, consumer pain points and consumer transaction behavior
- Strong analytic & critical thinking skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to notice patterns within statistics
- Interest in psychology and behavior
- Excellent (spoken & written) communication
- MBA from a reputed institute with bachelors in either marketing, market research, statistics, math or computer science