- Ensure clients are properly greeted/welcomed upon their arrival and deal promptly with their requests and queries
- Offer food & beverage to clients and their guests
- Ensure special prospects, like disabled, elderly, children and VIPs - receive personalized services
- Greet guests upon their departure and distribute gifts if any.
- Gather basic prospect details and record the same in the notebook / I-pads
- Route the customer to concerned sales executives
- Coordinate with sales team and be prepared for prescheduled client visits
- Coordinate & manage communication between departments for maintenance and upkeep of experience centers
- Liaise with housekeeping, kitchen and wait staff to ensure smooth operations.
- Answer all incoming calls and address customers queries
- Assist service staff as needed
- Ensure pleasant, clean and hygienic ambience at the experience center creating great first impressions for clients visiting the experience centers
- Ensure present ability and proper dress code of staff at the experience center.
- Ensure quality of food & beverage served at the experience center
- Collect and analyze customer feedback from guestbook and online reviews and suggest ways to improve ratings
- Proven work experience as a Guest Relations Executive, or similar role
- Understanding of hotel management best practices
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation
- Strong team player within a customer service team environment.
- BSc degree in Hospitality Management, Tourism, Business Administration or relevant field