- Generate leads through channel activities. Area mapping, cold calling, prospecting, negotiation, freezing on commercials and closing of deals with necessary documentation.
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information about the project to suit their home buying requirements.
- Conduct site visits for customers at the construction site and walk them through the property highlights.
- Achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, suggestions in product design etc.)
- Leverage on a strong network of Channel Partners (CP) and existing customers to achieve set targets.
- Actively follow through on potential customers based on their specific requirements. Possess in-depth product knowledge (and micro information at project level) and communicates the same effectively to prospects.
- In collaboration with the Team Lead, meet with prospects, organize and conduct site visits and strive to establish a strong client relationship with an aim to convert from proposal to definite status
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Keep abreast with relevant competitor details including price movements, construction activity, key trends and market dynamics
- Network effectively with peer teams and industry contacts to stay updated on key trends, developments, market dynamics and potential business opportunities. Liaison with various departments to get deeper product knowledge.
- Coordinate with various departments (Customer Care, Sales Peer Teams etc.) to ensure exceptional customer service
- Consistently build on the CP network to acquire new business and manage clients in collaboration with them. Conduct regular meetings with CPs with the purpose of both engagement and empanelment to drive more business.
- Maintain accurate records for designated accounts and share regular updates with the Team Lead and Segment Head
- Maintain thorough adherence to SFDC and lead tracking mechanisms as required
- Ensure highest standards of compliance to PS Groups policies, processes and value structure
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- Positive, self-motivated and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong interpersonal, presentation & objection handling skills
- Good verbal communication & active listening skills