Tangra is a notable residential and business center in Kolkata’s east and is known for its tanneries and Chinese eateries. Some of the well-known residential areas of Tangra are Gobra, Beck Bagan, Kustia, Panchanna Pally, and Tiljala. Tangra’s outstanding social infrastructure and strong linkage to tech parks like DLF IT Park, STPI, etc. have led to phenomenal growth in the residential sector. Tangra is mostly comprised of multi-story homes and plots, and prominent housing developments including PS Montage by the leading real estate developer PS Group.
Why buy 2bhk flats near Tangra?
A good location for buying flats in Kolkata needs to satisfy all the checkpoints for good accessibility, affordability, as well as environmental serenity. Here are the key reasons Tangra makes an ideal place for buying luxury flats in Kolkata at Tangra.
- A developed area with a mix of premium budget projects that are both under development and ready to move into.
- Industries present in the area are concentrated in Tangra Industrial Estate Phases 1 and 2.
- Salt Lake Sector V, a well-known IT hub in Kolkata, is about 7 kilometers from Tangra through the EM Bypass.
- About 3 kilometers separate the area from Sealdah Railway Station, a significant suburban railroad terminus.
- Only 2 kilometers separate residents of Tangra from Kolkata Metro Line 2’s Salt Lake-Phoolbagan Metro Station.
- Residential developments are available in Tangra from reputable developers including Merlin Group, Salarpuria Sattva Group, and PS Group.
- Rent that is relatively reasonable and close to job centers attracts tenants.
- Sealdah Tram Station, which provides quick access to the rest of Kolkata, is only 3 kilometers away.
- Gobinda Khatick Road and Dhapa Road are some of the routes providing decent connection to the area, which is located around 14 kilometers from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport through VIP Road.
- This place is accessible to several locations, including Topsia, Bandhaghat, Howrah Station, and Babughat, thanks to an abundance of buses.
- One of the nearest significant transportation hubs to Montage is Sealdah Railway Station. The Transit Label is the one that is nearest to this location.
PS Montage– The Best Flats For Sale in Tangra
In the easily accessible Tangra region of Kolkata, homebuyers are looking forward to the marvelous creation of the PS Montage. The 2bhk flats at PS Montage are reasonably priced, ranging from Rs. 60.0 Lac to Rs. 80.0 Lac. The well-designed flats in these kolkata residential projects are guaranteed to fascinate most buyers. This amazing structure, which will house lovely, spacious apartments, is currently under construction. The offered apartments have been created to offer complete comfort and luxury.
The project’s different configurations ranging in size from 2 BHK Flats from 900 square feet and 900 square feet and 3 BHK Flats from 1049.0 Sq. Ft. to 1049. 0 Sq. Ft. The project’s possession date is February 1, 2025, and its exquisite design has caught the eyeballs of potential homebuyers!
Flats at Tangra is where luxury and affordability meet
Tangra is one of the sought-after locations for residential apartments in Kolkata. Apart from flats in Tangra, the best real estate companies have constructed awe-struck housing projects all over Kolkata. Do check out our location-specific blogs to know more about 2 BHK Flats in New Town, residential flats in Joka, and 4 BHK flats in New Alipore.