Who doesn’t want to live spaciously and luxuriously? But often this desire is met by 1000s of options that are not quite exactly what you are looking for for your family. To solve this, here we have boiled down your search to 2 mind-blowing 5 bhk flat in kolkata that is all you need to choose from and seal the deal.
Benefits of living in a 5 bhk flat in kolkata
Before we jump into the two flats, here are some reasons why buying a 5 bhk flat in kolkata is a good idea.
1. Multi-floor layout
A 5 bhk flat in kolkata as a duplex flat features a multi-floor layout which is missing in the typical simplex flat. It consists of two floors stacked vertically one on top of the other which lends an air of privacy while upholding togetherness between two families. The 5 bhk flat in kolkata is ideal for larger families that can utilize the space amicably and comfortably as and when the need arises. Certain duplex homes also feature separate entry and exit points such that individual family members can enjoy an extra sense of mobility and convenience within the house.
2. Elevated ceilings in 5 bhk flat in kolkata
The structural design of a 5 bhk flat in kolkata is extended over two floors that are connected via a common staircase or elevator. Due to this design, the living room often features a double-storey ceiling height that adds to the grandeur of the flat and gives the home access to a lot of natural light. Elevated double-height ceilings can lend an air of luxury to any home.
3. Extended family spaces
Another fascinating aspect of a duplex flat is the shared family spaces that are outlined as part of the layout of the house. Most 5 bhk flat in kolkata feature extended games, multi-media, or outdoor family unit where the whole family can gather and spend time together. This central space for bonding is missing in the layout of typical flats in Kolkata.
4. Best of both worlds
Buying a 5 bhk flat in kolkata within a premium housing complex gives you access to the shared amenities offered within the clubhouse such as gymnasiums, swimming pools, and sports facilities that are missing in a standalone row-house or bungalow. Even repair and maintenance of these homes is easier because of the ease of access of support staff in the society that is merely an intercom call away!
The two best 5 bhk flat in kolkata
Finally, here are the two 5 bhk flat in kolkata that you can check out to buy the home of your dreams.
Navyom: 5 bhk flat in kolkata
“Kolkata’s first expandable living.” It comes with an extendable living room which is a first in Kolkata. It offers 5 bhk luxury duplex houses in Kolkata with 22 ft. tall living area, which let plenty of natural sunlight and fresh air inside the apartment, extra-large balconies, large kitchen, service yard and a separate room for your domestic help. Homes at Navyom are functional and flexible to cultivate your emotions. These New Alipore Flats in South Kolkata is the first residential project in the city to feature expandable living rooms. This means you can customize the apartment to fit your needs and requirements.
Navyom has 11 buildings with 292 fashioned houses which include 5 BHK and 6 BHK duplex apartments in Kolkata. The 5 bhk flat in kolkata in Navyom come with a carpet area of 1314 sq. ft. at the lower level and 1140 sq. ft. at the upper level. The lower floor has a living and dining area along with a kitchen that opens into a service yard. It also accommodates two rooms and three washrooms.
Why buy a duplex flat in Navyom?
- At a prime location in New Alipore and Alipore
- Navyom offers a variety of amenities sure to swoon you. Aqua Gym, Floating deck with day beds, Outdoor Movie Pavilion, Outdoor Jacuzzi, Olympic length swimming pool
- It also features Kolkata’s first-ever sports arena with separate sky turf with multiple sports courts including lawn tennis, basketball, and volleyball.
- The exclusive health club and gymnasium is well equipped and come with a steam and sauna room.
- To feel closer to nature, you can go for long walks on the forest trail, feel adventurous with rock climbing, contemplate in the butterfly garden, or watch a movie in the outdoor theatre.
- It also focuses on maintaining the security helped by IP-based CCTV surveillance at strategic locations, Seismic sensors in elevators, Security cabin at premises’ entry, Boom barrier a Premise entry.
2. Aurus: 5 bhk duplex apartments in Kolkata
Aurus is located right between ITC Sonar Bangla and JW Marriott on EM Bypass, giving its residents a breath-taking view of the city. The 4 bhk and 5 bhk flats in EM Bypass come with 22 ft. high ceilings and 22 ft. balconies, spacious kitchens, and service yards. Even though the units are air-conditioned, the 3 sides open South-facing plan of these units will barely make you use it. This 5 BHK flat in Kolkata comes with a spacious kitchen and service yard. The duplex apartments have a lower unit with a carpet area of 1438 sq. ft. and an upper unit with a carpet area of 1116 sq. ft.
Why buy a duplex in Aurus?
- A sky lounge at 374 ft
- Mesmerizing view of the wetlands on one side and the Mirania lake on the other.
- Endless suite of indoor amenities such as a banquet hall, jacuzzi and steam rooms, toddler’s playroom, and an indoor play area for children.
- Exquisite outdoor amenities such as tennis and badminton courts, outdoor play areas, swimming pools for adults and kids, along with a sun deck, aqua gym, cabana, and outdoor jacuzzi
- Safe and Secure with round-the-clock security systems, dedicated seismic sensors, and fire detection systems
- The homes at Aurus are ready to be moved into immediately, and with over 100 families having booked their units, you will not find yourself alone.
The flat of your dreams
5 bhk flat in kolkata allows the entire family to live in their own personal space while ensuring that the family stays integrated. In the post-COVID-19 times when many people are working from home, a duplex serves as the perfect workspace. We hope that the options we have presented in this write-up will allow you to make the best choice for yourself and your family.